Christian Formation Registration
Christian Formation registration takes place each year in order to ensure we have updated information in our records on each student. Registration takes place every April for the following catechetical year.
All Christian Formation registrations are expected to be completed by May 31 to facilitate the planning of the next year’s catechetical program. Registration information is used to create rosters, class schedules, in the ordering of texts and other resources and in the recruit-ment and training of volunteers.
Catechist Early Registration
All current year catechists and volunteers register their children in March. Volunteers for the next catechetical year are given priority placement of their children and youth in classes.
Early Registration of Returning Christian Formation Families
The Christian Formation office will advertise the dates of registration in the bulletin and program handouts. Registration will begin in early April and will continue through May 31. At this time, families re-register their children currently enrolled in Faith Formation and Youth programs and also other children and/or youth in the family.
Early Registration of New Families to Christian Formation
The Christian Formation office will advertise the dates of New Family registration in the bulletin. Beginning approximately the third week of April through May 1 families new to the Christian Formation Program and/or parish, register children and youth for classes.
Late Christian Formation Registration
May 2 through September 1 new and returning families to the Christian Formation register currently enrolled and new students for classes. Limited space is available. Call for an appointment to process paperwork and/or watch for registration times in the bulletin.
Registrations are only accepted during scheduled registration times. We cannot accept walk-in, emailed or faxed registration forms.
Registration closes on September 20 or when classes are filled.
Registration fees cover only a fraction of the total cost of the Christian Formation Program. The remainder of the fees are covered by the parish through the monthly contributions provided in the parish envelopes. No family is turned away because of an inability to pay.
Early Bird Fee
Active, participating returning and new parish families registering prior to May 1.
- $ 85.00 per child in a non-sacramental year
- $120.00 per child in a sacramental year
Fee Beginning May 2nd
- $100.00 per child in a non-sacramental year
- $135.00 per child in a sacramental year
Transfer Student Fee
Students transferring in mid-year with a transfer letter from another parish will have a sliding scale registration fee assessed.
Sacrament Process Fees
Covers the cost of texts, supplemental resources and retreat expenses:
- Reconciliation — $35.00 per child/youth
- Confirmation/Eucharist — $35.00 per child/youth
- Confirmation — $35.00 per child/youth
- A $20.00 non-refundable deposit (which is applied to fee balance) is required to secure placement on a class roster.
- All fees must be paid in full by September 1 unless a payment plan has been arranged or a Financial Aid form has been approved.
- Students with unpaid balances as of September 1 may lose their class placement unless arrangements have been made with the parish office.