Christian Formation Registration
Christian Formation Registration for 2020-21
Christian Formation registration takes place each year in order to ensure we have updated information in our records on each student. Registration takes place every April for the following catechetical year.
Elementary Christian Formation registrations are expected to be completed by August 2 to facilitate the planning of the next year’s catechetical program. Registration information is used to create rosters, ordering of texts and other resources and in recruitment and training of volunteers.
- Must be a registered member of St. Thomas More parish
- Regular Mass attendance
- Actively participating the parish community verified by use of parish envelope or online donation
Registration for 2020-21 will take place on the following Sundays 8:30am-12:30pm in the parish hall.
- June 21
- June 28
- July 12
- July 19
Registration forms will be accepted at the parish office on Monday-Thursday 9:00am-2:00pm and Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
What do I need to bring to registration?
- A copy of child’s baptismal certificate, unless baptized at St. Thomas More
- Day preference for monthly Parish Family Gathering . Calendars will be provided at registration.
Choices: Monday 5:30-7:30pm OR Tuesday 6:00-8:00pm
Family Faith Formation $75.00 per child
Sacrament Preparation $35.00 per child per sacrament preparation process
- First Reconciliation $35.00 per child
- First Communion and Confirmation $35.00 per child
- Confirmation $35.00 per child
Children can participate in one sacrament preparation process each Family Formation Year.
One year of religious education is required prior to enrollment in a sacrament preparation process.
Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Check, Credit Card.