“Buckets of Hope” for Victims of Hurricane Florence
Now that the bucket program has been established within the Diocese of Phoenix, we are once again asking for your support. Out target for this program is to fill 100 buckets with cleaning supplies that will be sent to North Carolina, by the first of November. We have the pails; we ask that you provide the products. One important reminder; please pay attention to sizes, too large an item will not fit into the bucket!
DROP OFF DATES:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27 & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2018
Items can be dropped off at the curbside as collectors will be there to assist you. You may also bring your items to the parish center.
A “Bucket of Hope” contains the following items:
- 1 bottle of Liquid laundry detergent, 32oz to 64 oz. bottle
- 1 bottle liquid household cleaner, 12-16 oz cleaner that can be mixed with water (No Bleach)
- 1 bottle dish soap 16-28 oz. bottle any brand
- 1 can of air freshener (aerosol or pump)
- 1 scrub brush-Plastic or Wooden handle (No toilet bowl, kitchen or dish brushes)
- 12-18 cleaning handy wipes or similar reusable wipes (No terry cleaning towels)
- 6-12 sponges (No cellulose due to mold issue)
- 5 scouring pads (No Brillo, SOS Pads or any kind that will rust)
- 36 to 50 clothes pins
- Clothes line (2-50 ft. or 1-100 ft., cotton or plastic)
- 1- 24 to 35 roll of heavy-duty trash bags (30-45-gallon size)
- 5 dust masks
- 2 pairs of disposable waterproof gloves (rubber or latex)
- 1 pair of work gloves (cotton or leather- leather palms necessary)
Total cost for all 14 items in the bucket is approximately $33.00 per bucket.
We thank you in advance for your generosity and support!